Khalid Naseer, MD specializes in gastrointestinal (GI) conditions such as inflammatory bowel disorder, Hepatitis C, liver diseases, and irritable bowel syndrome.
He offers direct access screening colonoscopies, which allows healthy patients to forego the traditional pre-procedure office appointment, with a referral from a primary care provider.
Dr. Naseer completed his residency at Brooklyn Jewish Hospital Interfaith Medical School in Brooklyn, NY. From there, he completed his fellowship at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine in Columbia, SC.
Dr. Naseer treats patients ages 16 and older who suffer from gastrointestinal problems.
- Irritable Bowl Syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- GERD/Acid Reflux Diseases
- Abdominal Pain
- Liver Disease
- Transoral incisionless fundoplication (TIF)
Dr. Naseer's Education and Training:
- Dow Medical College College University of Karachi
- Interfaith Medical Center - GME
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
Getting to Know Dr. Naseer:
Dr. Naseer loves nature, reading, traveling and golf.