Want to feel better? We've got you covered.
The Family Medicine providers are proud to offer:
- Same-day appointments often available if you call before noon*
- Care within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment**
- A friendly and compassionate staff
- Our offices in Mt. Vernon and Wayne City are open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, including lunch.
We provide preventive health care and general medical treatment for patients of all ages. So whether you need a flu shot, care for a sore throat, or ongoing support for managing a chronic condition, such as asthma or diabetes, we're here to help you.
Our services include:
- Preventive care/wellness check-ups
- Immunizations, including pediatric, booster, travel-required, flu and pneumonia
- Treatment for physical illnesses, minor injuries, muscle/joint pain, and behavioral health concerns
- Management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, congestive heart failure
- Minor procedures such as skin biopsies, joint injections, cryotherapy for warts/lesions
- Pediatric Care
- Women's Health
- Sports, employment and insurance physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams
- Dermatology and skin care
- Stitches for cuts; setting simple bone fractures
- Workers Compensation Exams/treatment
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Allergy Testing
- Lead Toxicity Screenings
* Please call before noon. Most calls will result in a same-day appointment. Patients may be seen by a physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant.
**With rare exceptions for emergencies or for patients needing extra attention
Family Medicine of Mt. Vernon
4101 North Water Tower Place
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
Family Medicine of Wayne City
1209 West Robinson Avenue
Wayne City, IL 62895
Crossroads Medical Group
205 Bailey Lane, Suite F
Benton, IL 62812
Family Medicine of Mt. Vernon and Family Medicine of Wayne City are a part of Crossroads Community Hospital.