Want to feel better? We've got you covered.
The Family Medicine providers are proud to offer:
- Same-day appointments often available if you call before noon*
- Care within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment**
- A friendly and compassionate staff
- Our offices in Mt. Vernon and Wayne City are open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, including lunch.
We provide preventive health care and general medical treatment for patients of all ages. So whether you need a flu shot, care for a sore throat, or ongoing support for managing a chronic condition, such as asthma or diabetes, we're here to help you.
Our services include:
- Preventive care/wellness check-ups
- Immunizations, including pediatric, booster, travel-required, flu and pneumonia
- Treatment for physical illnesses, minor injuries, muscle/joint pain, and behavioral health concerns
- Management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, congestive heart failure
- Minor procedures such as skin biopsies, joint injections, cryotherapy for warts/lesions
- Pediatric Care
- Women's Health
- Sports, employment and insurance physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams
- Dermatology and skin care
- Stitches for cuts; setting simple bone fractures
- Workers Compensation Exams/treatment
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Allergy Testing
- Lead Toxicity Screenings
* Please call before noon. Most calls will result in a same-day appointment. Patients may be seen by a physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant.
**With rare exceptions for emergencies or for patients needing extra attention
Family Medicine of Mt. Vernon and Family Medicine of Wayne City are a part of Crossroads Community Hospital.