As providers for adults, internists are specially trained to solve puzzling diagnostic problems and treat multiple chronic illnesses.
The internal medicine providers focus on routine, preventive and problem-focused medicine for adults, from common illnesses to complex, chronic medical problems. Our providers coordinate your treatment with other specialists, as needed, to provide comprehensive care, schedule additional screenings, and provide information on leading a healthy lifestyle and managing chronic diseases.
Our services include:
- Preventive care, including physical exams & immunizations
- Treatment of short-term illnesses, such as sinus infections and the flu
- Care for common problems of the ears, eyes, and skin, as well as the nervous, gastrointestinal and reproductive systems
- Diagnosis/treatment of chronic diseases including arthritis, asthma, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, autoimmune disorders and Alzheimer’s disease
- Coordination of care with specialists
If you need a same-day appointment, please call us as they are often available.
Crossroads Internal Medicine is a part of Crossroads Community Hospital.